Until 05/12/2015 and in four-year cycles all companies, which do not belong to the group of SME, have to get audited in EN 16247-1. As an auditor I will evaluate your energy data and identify possible savings as a prerequisite for receiving a EN 16247-1 certification. Currently you have the opportunity to save 80 percent BAFA-subsidies for my consulting services up to 6.000 Euro.
The exact amount depends on the annual energy costs in your company:
a) Annual energy costs lower than 10.000 Euro (net): Subsidy max. 1.200 Euro
b) Annual energy costs more than 10.000 Euro (net): Subsidy max. 6.000 Euro
How it works
- Receive up-to-date information on EN 16247-1
- I evaluate and benchmark the required energy data as provided by your company
- I analyse all results for energy efficiency
- I compile a short report and – if all goals are reached – confirm the compliance with EN 16247-1
- Energy saving
- Less personal and financial effort (compared to ISO 50001)
- For SME: Tax benefits (Energy- and electricity tax)
- 80 percent BAFA-subsidy on consultancy fees
EN 16247-1: Contents of norm and statutory provisions
EN 16247-1 defines general requirements, methods and results relevant for each energy audit. An energy audit includes an analysis of your energy consumption as well as a potential analysis. An EN 16247-1 audit is the path to a holistic energy management system such as ISO 50001.