Energy consulting for SME
Energy efficiency is too important to do it half-heartedly. With my energy consulting services you can fully focus on your business while I take care of your energy management. BAFA subsidy: SME can be subsidized by BAFA (Federal Office of Economics and Export control) for the cost of energy consulting. The support level depends on your annual energy costs:
a) ≤ € 10.000 / a: 80 percent, max. € 800
b) > € 10.000 / a: 80 percent, max. € 8000
As an authorized BAFA consultant I would like to inform you about the full range of getting subsidized.
How it works
- First we are clarifying, which informations and requirements are crucial in terms of drafting an action plan.
- Secondly I will visit the working areas by identifying and inspecting the main energy users (cross-sectional technologies).
- As a result you will get an analysis and evaluation of possible energy savings including proposals for energy efficiency measures.
- The final report will give you comprehensive and detailed guideline how to reduce the energy and cost in your company.
- Quick, reliable and low-cost energy efficiency analysis for your company
- Uncovering of energy savings in your company
- Increase of energy efficiency and saving of costs
- Increase of competitiveness
- 80 percent BAFA subsidy on consultancy fees
Energy audit (EN 16247-1)
Since march 2015 all companies, which do not belong to the group of SME, have to get audited in EN 16247-1 until 05/12/2015. As an auditor I will evaluate your energy data and identify possible savings as a prerequisite for receiving a EN 16247-1 certification.
How it works
- Receive up-to-date information on EN 16247-1
- I evaluate and benchmark the required energy data as provided by your company
- I analyse all results for energy efficiency
- I compile a short report and – if all goals are reached – confirm the compliance with EN 16247-1
- Energy saving
- Less personal and financial effort (compared to ISO 50001)
- Tax benefits (Energy- and electricity tax)
Energy management system (ISO 50001)
An important requirement for tax reductions (particularly electricity and fuel taxes) is the implementation of an energy management system as specified in ISO 50001.
As an auditor I support you in obtaining a ISO 50001 certification by working together with your company´s energy manager and energy efficiency team.
How it works
- Receive up-to-date information and support in obtaining a ISO 50001 certificate
- I benchmark the current state of your energy management system and identify missing elements
- I identify the required steps and create a checklist for implementing a certified energy management system ISO 50001
- I actively support you in implementing and monitoring these measures
- Receive a detailed overview of existing and missing elements for an energy management system
- I develop a clear action plan for implementing a certified energy management system to your business goals
- Save time by utilizing standardized process flows and templates
- Avoid double work and unnecessary expenses
- On request: Further assistance in implementing and benchmarking energy efficiency measures
- Take advantage of unrealized energy savings and tax benefits