I am an engineer and authorized expert on the topics of energy efficiency and renewable energy. I consult private households and companies in increasing energy efficiency, energetically modernizing buildings and switching to renewable energy.
With private households I largely focus on the inspection and detailed inventory taking of buildings and energy systems as well as advising on public subsidies and energy efficient construction.
For corporate clients other issues are more relevant: Here I mostly focus on energy efficiency analyses, the implementation of energy management systems and the exhaustion of energy and tax savings.
Last but not least I have a great network of independent partner companies for quick and reliable implementation of various energy efficiency measures.
- Study of Agricultural Sciences in Weihenstephan and Bonn (Germany)
- Study visits in the French part of Switzerland, New Zealand and Mexico
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Buckingham (GB)
- Qualification to “Projectmanager Alternative and Renewable Energy”, “Authorized Representative of Energy Efficiency” and “Energy Management Auditor”
- Registered as authorized expert at KfW (Reconstruction Loan Corporation), BAFA (Federal Office of Economics and Export Control) and dena (German Energy Agency)