I am an engineer and authorized expert on the topics of energy efficiency and renewable energy.
I am consulting corporate clients mostly on energy efficiency analyses, the implementation of energy management systems and the exhaustion of energy and tax savings.
Last but not least I have a great network of independent partner companies for quick and reliable implementation of various energy efficiency measures.
- Study of Agricultural Sciences in Weihenstephan and Bonn (Germany)
- Study visits in the French part of Switzerland, New Zealand and Mexico
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Buckingham (GB)
- Qualification to “Projectmanager Alternative and Renewable Energy”, “Authorized Representative of Energy Efficiency” and “Energy Management Auditor”
- Registered as authorized expert at KfW (Reconstruction Loan Corporation), BAFA (Federal Office of Economics and Export Control) and dena (German Energy Agency)